Anda Bhurji Recipe Step by Step with Photos of each step.
Anda Bhurji is basically Indian / Pakistani scrambled eggs. The taste delicious, these make delicious breakfast as well as quick lunch or dinner.
Ok, anda Bhurji, khagena, anda ghotala or masala scrambled are all different versions of Indian masala Scrambled eggs. And I can tell, the one that I’m sharing is BEST.
It simply taste yum. I learned this from my friend. And she told the secret to best anda Bhurji is bhunnofying and adding yogurt which keeps the dish moist and juicy. So without much ado let’s move forward to Recipe.
My other similar recipe
How to make Anda Bhurji ?
Best Anda Bhurji Recipe
- ⅓ cup oil
- 2 medium onions – , finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon green chilli paste
- ½ tablespoon garlic paste
- ½ tablespoon ginger paste
- ½ tablespoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon Kashmiri chilli powder – or paprika for color
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper powder
- ½ teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 3 medium tomatoes – chopped or puréed
- ¾ cup yogurt
- 6 eggs – beaten
- 3 green chillies – sliced (optional)
- 3 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
- In a pan or wok fry onions for 5-7 minutes until very soft and about to turn golden.
- Add spices and fry for a minute.
- Then add tomatoes. Simmer for 5 minutes until oil separate.
- Next add beaten eggs and stir well. Keep stirring At regular intervals until eggs are cooked, also break egg in to bits while stirring.
- Now, pour in beaten yogurt, and cook further until water dries.
- Finally, sprinkle chopped coriander and green chillies. Mix well and bhunnofy for few minutes until oil separate. (You might need to add 2 tablespoon oil for bhunnofying.
- Anda Bhurji is ready to serve.