Step by step recipe of Brownie recipe with cocoa powder and oil from scratch.
On a lazy day, while reading your favorite book, sometimes you crave for brownie that is easy to make and the ingredients are also available. Something that you can have with tea with least effort and enjoy the moment.
This is the easiest chocolate brownie recipe possible and is made with quickest possible method. No equipment required, and with ingredient that are almost always present at home. No chocolate or chocolate chip required, as brownie is made with cocoa powder. The top is fudgy and center is cake like. You might my molten lava cake and carrot cake too.
How to make Brownie recipe with cocoa powder and oil from scratch
Brownie recipe with cocoa powder
- 1 cup eggs - or 4 large egg
- 1 cup plain flour
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder, - good quality
- ¾ cup vegetable oil or melted butter
- 1¾ to 2 cup powdered sugar
- ½ teapoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon milk
- a pinch of salt, - , not required if using salted butter
- Pre-heat the oven at gas mark 4 or 350 F or 177 C.
- Grease your 8 inch square baking dish with oil or butter.
- In a bowl, take plain flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder, whisk it with the help of fork.
- In another bowl whisk eggs and add sugar. Beat egg and sugar with wire whisker for a minute.
- Add butter and whisk again.
- Add cocoa ,flour mixture and mix well with a spatula.
- Pour the mixture in the baking tray and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Check after 25 minutes by inserting a stick, the fudgy brownie will stick to the checking stick. If liquid batter is visible on stick, bake brownie for more 5-10 minutes.
- You can use electric beater too for beating egg, sugar and butter.
- You may use less or more sugar as per your taste.
- You may add roasted nut on top of your brownie, just before placing it in oven.