Step by step recipe of cauliflower egg fried rice.
I’m super excited about sharing this recipe. Why? My son had never tasted cauliflower. And he loved these cauliflower rice. No, I have no intention of telling him what goes in this recipe. For two reasons, I don’t want to put him on guard that mommy is feeding him veggies. Secondly, he enjoyed it so much. If I told him, he might take it as something in which mama win and he losses, like it is a veggie feeding war for him. It is best way to hide this veggie.
These Cauliflower eff fried rice taste just like normal fried rice but are more moist and lighter. You can enjoy these alone or with ketchup or sweet and sour chicken, Chicken Manchurian or something similar.
My other kids recipes are
How to make cauliflower egg fried rice
Cauliflower egg fried rice
- 1 (650 gram) head cauliflower
- 2 tablespoon oil - , divided
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- ½ teaspoon red chilli flakes
- ½ teaspoon cumin seeds or powder
- 1 chicken stock cube - , smashed
- ½ medium carrot - , finely chopped
- ½ capsicum - , finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon black pepper powder
- 2 tablespoon soya sauce
- 1 stalk green onion - , finely sliced
- Wash and remove florets of cauliflower. Chop floret in rice like pieces in an electric chopper and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pan and fry garlic, red chilli flakes, cumin and chicken cube for 15 sec on medium heat.
- Mix in carrots and capsicum, fry for one more minute.
- Reduce heat and push vegetables on one side of pan. On empty side, heat another tablespoon of oil and break two eggs. Sprinkle black pepper and stir to cook the egg.
- Now mix cauliflower rice and soya sauce. Stir and cook for 2 minutes. Garnish with green onions. Cauliflower rice are ready.