Step by step video tutorial of cheesy chilli bites recipe.
Now, I wish to make a confession. The photo on the cover was taken in hurry a month after the cheesy chilli bites were made. So the recipe is according to the video and turns out very well compared to the cover photo which is not really tempting in my opinion.
Now the taste is delicious and spicy. The soaking of chillies in vinegar does reduce the spice but these are still quite spicy. So make sure to serve them with fries or nuggets for a change. Most people would eat 1-2 servings if spicy chillies are used. If you can use small German chillies or other less spicy variety of chillies go ahead with those.
We at home love spicy food so this is yummy for us. You can also make these without pepperoni. I would serve them along pizza to for a spicy kick.
My other similar recipes
Step by step video tutorial of Cheesy Chilli Bites Recipe
How to make Cheesy chiili bites recipe
Cheesy chiili bites recipe
- 25 green chillies - medium sized
- Water as required
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (200 gm) cheddar cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoon Coriander leaves
- 25 pepperoni slices
- 2 tablespoon crushed chips
- Make a slit in chillies and remove all the seeds.
- Then soak chillies in a bowl with salt and vinegar for 30 minutes.
- Dry chillies with a towel and set aside.
For cheese Stuffing
- While chillies soak make a filling by mixing, cheese, mayonnaise and fresh coriander.
- With a spoon fill each chilli with stuffing. Then roll each pepperoni around a chilli and insert a toothpick to hold it.
- Preheat oven at 300 F. Bake stuffed chillies for 10 minutes or until colour of chilli change.
- Serve hot with chip and ketchup.