Step by step chicken nugget recipe (fried) with ground chicken and photos of each step.
Chicken nuggets are loved by kids and grown up all alike. I make these chicken nuggets and freeze them so I can fry them quickly in the morning and give them to my kids for lunch in the school. Making chicken nuggets is simple but requires sometime if making in large batches. Just mince chicken, add flavors, cover it with egg and bread crumb and they are ready to fry. So simple!
The taste of these homemade chicken nuggets are really mild. This recipe uses ground chicken instead of chicken pieces, this make the nuggets very soft and toddler friendly.
My other fried recipes
How to make Chicken Nuggets (fried) with ground chicken?
Chicken nugget recipe (fried) with ground chicken
- ¾ kg boneless chicken
- 2½ tablespoon onion - finely chopped and juice squeezed
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon chicken powder
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 large eggs
- 3 cup bread crumb
- Dry chicken pieces with towel and mince in mixer into a fine paste..
- Add garlic, onions, lemon juice, salt and pepper to chicken mince and mix well.
- Whisk eggs, add salt and pepper.
- Grease hands with oil and roll out small balls and coat them in egg first and then with bread crumbs.
- Shapes the balls into square with your hands and dip again in egg and then bread crumbs.
- After completing double coating of bread crumbs, put nuggets in freezer for two hours for freezing. Don't stack , keep each nugget separated.
- Once frozen, store plastic zip locks or in a container putting layer of butter paper in between the nuggets.
- For frying, throw nuggets directly in hot oil, cook on medium heat for 4 minutes and high heat for another 4 minutes. Do not over cook, that will make the nuggets dry.
- Take out on a kitchen towel and serve with any dip or ketchup.