Step by step recipe of Chocolate milk tea with photos.
Chocolate! It has magic in it. Think of a tea with chocolate and you will feel excitement. Now, honestly, you’ll love it when you want tea to relax and you are craving that mellow soothing flavor of hot chocolate. Sometimes, hot chocolate is too heavy and full of calories, the tea version is a “win win” bargain. I usually make it at night when I want to enjoy some ‘Me Time’ alone.
I tried the chocolate tea with many flavors. Homemade Chocolate tea with fresh mint is not good. Chocolate tea with ginger powder and cinnamon is good if you love ginger. Chocolate tea with green cardamom is OK, but all flavors seem to overpower chocolate. So I suggest make chocolate chai without any spices first. If you want a change then I have suggested spicy chocolate tea recipe at the end, you can check that for variation. The easiest way to make chocolate tea is to add a small cube of chocolate or 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup to your regular tea-cup.
Below is recipe of chocolate tea with cocoa powder, this will be a tea with balanced chocolate and tea flavors.
I also make
How to make chocolate milk tea
Chocolate milk tea
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup milk
- 2 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoon tea powder or two teabags
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1½ tablespoon chocolate shavings or 1 tablespoon chocolate chips or 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- Boil two cup of water,milk and sugar.
- Add cocoa powder and whisk well.
- Add tea powder or tea bags and boil for 2 -3 minute.
- Add chocolate shavings, chip or syrup for more chocolaty flavor.
- Strain and serve hot.