Step by step Corn Pasta Cucumber Salad recipe in French dressing with photos of each step.
I had this salad first time in my friends 1 dish party. Then obviously, I took this recipe from that friend, Alifya. She had this ‘Andaza recipe’ (visual estimation) and I give this recipe a more accurate touch.
This is a sweet and sour salad, the cucumber provides the crunch and French dressing brings out all flavors. This salad is great to serve with high protein food like, chicken , steak or seafood.
Ideally, do not serve this salad with high carb food like burger, rice or something similar. The taste is yum, it is very easy to make and if has always been a hit. I can’t recommend it more.
My other similar salad recipes are
How to make Corn Pasta cucumber salad
If you try this recipe or any other recipe from my site, please share on social media with #loveRecipe52 or tag us on Facebook and Instagram @recipe52.
- 2½ cup raw penne pasta (or macaroni)
- 4 cup cucumber cubbed (8 cucumbers)
- 1 can corn (juices drained)
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon mustard sauce
- 2 tablespoon sugar or more
- 4 tablespoon vinegar
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 2 green chillies
- 1 medium onion cut in 8 pieces
- Boil pasta with salt as per instruction on the packet, drain water and cover pasta with thin layer of oil. Set aside.
- Place all in ingredients of French dressing in bowl. Blend until smooth.
- In large bowl, mix pasta, cucumber, corn and French dressing throughly until just combined.
- Serve cold.
Step by step Corn pasta cucumber salad recipe
Boil pasta as per instructions on the packet with salt.
Drain water and coat pasta with a thin layer of oil. Set aside.
Put all the ingredients of French dressing in the blender.
Blend until smooth.
Mix pasta, cucumber, corn and french dressing in a large bowl.
Pin this image for later reference!
Like, Comment, Subscribe to let us know your opinion and request. We are working everyday to bring best taste with easiest recipe.
Pin It, Watsapp, Share! Let everyone know you discovered this amazing recipe. SHARING IS CARING!