Step by step recipe cucumber soup recipe hot with coconut milk. I had come across this recipe many times but I alway ignored it. I felt my cucumber orange soup recipe is best and I don’t need to try more cucumber soup recipes. But, when a sweet Insta follower from Minnesota sends this recipe to me. I had to try this.
And trust me! This has all the delicious goodness. Almost perfect flavours and everybody at home loved it. The most amazing thing about this soup is that it is super easy to make. The soup is thin and you can have in cup while reading or watching television.
Can you use frozen cucumbers?
Yes, you always you frozen cucumbers in cucumber soup, they’ll have slightly sour taste but it’s still good to eat. Best way to use too many cucumber is by juicing, (find recipe here) or by making soup out it. Another great way you use cucumber is making salads out it.
My other soup recipes
How to make Cucumber Soup recipe
Cucumber soup recipe with coconut milk
- 3 cucumbers – , peeled and cut in chunks
- 4 cups water – , divided
- 4 cup chicken stock
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 1 tin corn kernel
- ¼ cup coconut milk powder
- 2 tablespoon cream
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil cucumbers in a soup pot with two cups water for 7 minutes until they are soft. The lid should be covered.
- Now, add another two cups of water to cucumber stock, so it cools down. Then blend it in a food processor until smooth.
- Transfer cucumber stock back to soup pot. Mix in all the remaining ingredients except cream. and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add cream and serve hot.