Step by step recipe of mince samosa with photos of each step.
I can’t tell you how much I love my mince samosa. They were favourite since childhood. And I could never have enough.
I was trying to add this somasa recipe for about a year. Yes! A whole year. Then what was stopping me? We all love samosa and each time they were gone before photos. I made these thrice and thrice I couldn’t manage to make proper set up for cover like I do for all cover photos.
So, here a photo of uncooked samosa for cover till I can manage to make these goodies again and take photos. Since, my Ramadan Iftar collection is incomplete without samosa, I decided to add the samosa post without adequate cover.
- Samosa needs a spicy filling because they are wrapped in roti strips which cut downs a lot of samosa seasoning.
- If you find filling less spicy just add some Chat masala for chat pata flavor.
My other Similar Recipe Collection
How to make Mince Samosa Recipe
Mince Samosa Recipe
For Qeema filling
- 250 mince - mutton or beef
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste - full
- ½ tablespoon coriander - roasted and grounded
- ½ tablespoon cumin - roasted and grounded
- ½ tablespoon red chilli powder - or more to taste
- ½ teaspoon all spice powder
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- ¾ teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1 onion - finely chopped
- 2-3 medium green chillies - finely chopped
- ¾ cup green onion - finely chopped
- ¼ cup green coriander - chopped
- ¼ cup mint leaves - chopped
- 1 teaspoon chat masala - or as per taste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Somasa Wraps - Manda 12 or as required
- 2 tablespoon wheat flour - mixed in little water to make paste.
- In a pot, take wash mince, water and all spices. Cook for 15 minutes on medium flame or until water dries.
- Let mince cool to room temperature than add all remaining ingredients of somasa filling.
- Fill the samosa wrap with filling and seal the ends with wheat flour and water paste.
- Fry samosa on medium heat for 3 minutes until crispy.
- Serve with imli or spicy green chutney.