Step by step recipe of Chocolate Marie biscuit Cold cake recipe.
This is quick recipe of yummiest dessert that will never let you down. It’s amazing and fool-proof. I have made this since I was only 17. My brother had this dessert at his friend’s place. He was so excited that he asked me to take recipe from his friend Jamila. He even brought all ingredients. And that’s how I came to know of a yummy dessert.
I have served it to my guest as it is or with ice cream or in three layer dessert of cold cake, fudge brownie crumble and chocolate ice cream. You can also add your favourite chocolate (I have tried Kit Kat, Hershey’s and galaxy) or nuts while cooking the sauce. So get creative and experiment with cold cake. Kids love it like crazy. And yes! the sauce is so chocolaty.
Sometimes, I make this sauce alone and use it for pouring on other desserts. You need to store the sauce in fridge and warm it before pouring. Marie biscuit cold cake stay good for a week or more. And best things about this recipe is ingredients. Cocoa powder, butter, eggs, sugar and Marie biscuit ; that’s it and no condensed milk and no baking required. It’s a simple fridge cake with Marie biscuit.
Here’s recipe of other simple and quick desserts
How to make Marie biscuit Chocolate Cold Cake
Marie biscuit Chocolate Cold Cake Recipe
- 1 family pack Marie Biscuit
- 100 grams butter
- 1 cup sugar - , granulated
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup cocoa powder
Optional Serving Accompaniments
- 1 liter ice cream - (chocolate or vanilla flavor)
- few nuts - , for garnish
- 4 pieces brownie
- Grease 6" round baking dish with removable bottom with butter. ( see notes)
- Break Marie biscuit into 5-6 pieces to form large chunks.
For Chocolate Sauce
- In a sauce pan, beat sugar and butter until well combined. Then add two eggs and beat again. Now, mix in cocoa powder.
- Heat the chocolate sauce on low heat. And cook until sugar is dissolved.
For Cold Cake
- Add Marie biscuit in chocolate sauce and mix well so Marie biscuit is coated with sauce.
- Put the cake mixture in the greased baking dish and refrigerate for 3 hours. Cold cake is ready.
- Remove the bottom of pan and slice the cake with sharp knife into eight pieces and serve each piece with a scoop of ice cream.
- Or crumble fudge brownie and add a layer on top of cold cake. Now separate bottom from pan and add a layer of ice cream scoops on top and serve.