Step by step recipe of Mint ginger tea | Pudina adrak chai
This tea recipe is not just tasty and refreshing but it has herbal benefits too. Mint tea is very helpful in reducing bloating and also helps in digestion. The taste of this tea is slightly tangy. As the mint flavors and intensity are different in different regions adjust mint measure if required. Use organic mint for best results.
My other tea recipes are
How to make Mint ginger tea | Pudina adrak chai
Mint Ginger Tea| Pudina Adrak Chai
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup milk
- 10-12 mint leaves
- ½ teaspoon ginger powder or ½ tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoon tea powder or two tea bags
- 1½ tablespoon sugar
- Boil two cup of water with mint and ginger for 5 minutes until color turns green.
- Add tea powder or tea bags and boil for another 1 minute.
- Add milk and sugar. Simmer for 2-3 minute until colors and flavor is intense.
Step by step Mint ginger tea|Pudina adrak chai