Step by step crispy fried sesame chicken nuggets recipe.
Chicken nugget lovers, I’ve got you all covered in this post. This is an absolutely versatile recipe and I can share number of tips to make it your own.
- If you plan to fry all chicken immediately, you can add 1 extra egg. The extra egg will turn the mixture into a tempura like dough. Then you can fry directly and skip final coating with flour.
- After coating, you can freeze chicken nugget separately on a tray. Then store inan air tight bag with extra corn flour.
- If you wish to bake this chicken nuggets instead of frying. Spread nugget on baking tray, then spray little oil on both side of nuggets. Bake at 400 F for 20 minutes until done and golden.
- Lastly, you can also make a garlicky sweet and sour sauce and add these chicken nuggets in it. Serve with rice and enjoy.
My other similar recipes
How to make Crispy sesame Chicken recipe?
Sesame Chicken Nugget Recipe
- 500 grams chicken boneless – , cut in cubes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- ½ tablespoon red chili powder
- ½ tablespoon red chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon chat masala
- 4 tablespoon sesame seeds
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup cornflour
- ¼ cup plain flour
For Final coating
- ½ cup cornflour
- 2 tablespoon sesame seed
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Oil to fry or oil spray to bake
- In a mixing bowl, take chicken and add all the ingredients to marinate chicken. Mix well and keep in the fridge for 30 minutes or over night. (The mixture will be thick and doughy.)
- In bowl, mix cornflour, sesame seeds, red chilli powder and salt. Coat each piece of chicken thoroughly with flour mixture.
- Deep fry chicken nuggets on medium heat until golden and crispy.
- Bake chicken nuggets at 400 F for 20 minutes until done and golden.
- To freeze spread each nugget separately on a tray and freeze. When nuggets are frozen then put them in freezer bag. You can store these chicken nuggets for up to a month.
- No need to thaw the chicken nuggets to fry or bake. Obviously, the cooking time will be for frozen nuggets.