Step by step recipe of strawberry lemonade with photos.
This drink is as refreshing as the photo, yes, really. Ok! Now, I’m praising my own photography. But, no ones else seems to appreciate it in the comments so I thought to pamper myself.
Should you add lemon soda or not?
Strawberry Mint and Lemon; the combo of flavors is refreshing and balanced on its own. I’m adding very little lemon soda for boasting the flavors but you can skip that altogether if you avoid carbonated drinks. Do not increase lemon soda measures as adding more lemon soda dilutes strawberry mint flavors.
I have added a little extra lemon that’ll hit the palate. And yum! I love it. Play around with tweaks in the recipe, if needed and of course do a taste test.
My other drink recipes
How to make Strawberry Mint Lemonade?
Strawberry Mint Lemonade recipe
- 1½ cup sliced strawberries
- ¾ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 1 fist full of mint leaves
- 1½ cup water
- 1 cup ice to chill
- 250 ml Lemon soda drink
- Blend all ingredients in blender except lemon soda.
- Then fill glasses with strawberry mint juice.
- Pour 50 ml lemon soda in each glass. Serve chill with a mint leaf, a strawberry and lemon slice.