Tikka paratha roll bake recipe with frozen paratha with photos of each step.
Now, the recipe of this dish came from a friend but when I googled it, I found a very similar recipe of Shireen Anwar. My friend, probably took inspiration from her recipe.
This is a tempting juicy dish and this version of recipe is more eastern, the spices and flavors of paratha roll are blended with Mexican wet burritos serving style and so we that’s a fusion recipe. The Tikka paratha roll bake has a tempting look and if you have these chutneys ready in hand, the dish can be made ready in a breeze. Plus this dish is so adaptable you can always make changes according to ingredients in hand and can be made ready a day ahead and baked before serving.
My other similar recipes are
How to make Tikka Paratha Roll bake recipe
Tikka Paratha roll bake recipe
- 1 boneless chicken breast – , cut in small pieces
- 3 tablespoon Tikka masala
- 2 tablespoon cream – (doodh ki balai)
- 2 tablespoon yogurt – (dahi)
- 2 tablespoon ginger garlic paste – (adrak)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder – (kali mirch)
- 1/4 cup oil – (tel)
Paratha roll Ingredients
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup tamarind chutney – (imli )
- ½ cup coriander and mint chutney – (dhanya pudina)
- 3 jalapeno pepper – (darmiyani hari mirch) chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 large onion – (piyaz), sliced
- 2 capsicum – (shimla mirch), chopped
- 5 frozen paratha
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoon olives – , sliced
- ½ cup cheddar cheese
- ½ Capsicum – ,sliced in rings
- In a bowl mix all ingredient of chicken marinade. And set aside for 30 minutes.
- In a pot, cook marinated chicken on medium low flame until tender.( about 20 minutes)
- In a bowl mix mayonnaise, mint, coriander chutney, garlic and chopped chilies. Add onion and capsicum, mix well and set aside.
- Grease a baking dish 5″ by 8″and preheat oven on 350 F.
- Keep a deep plate filled with milk ready. Fry frozen paratha in a non stick pan without oil. Immediately dip hot paratha in milk for 5 seconds and spread on the greased baking dish. Repeat same with other four paratha.
- Divide cooked tikka chicken into 6 parts. Fill each paratha with chicken and chutney mixture then roll. Similarly, fill all parathas and roll. Save 6th part of chicken for garnish.
- Garnish the rolls with remaining chicken, capsicum rings, olives and chutney mixture. Make sure the dish is juicy.
- Cover with shredded cheddar cheese. Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until dish is well heated and cheese has melted. Chikka tikka paratha roll bake is ready to serve.