This is a family recipe chicken egg roll recipe that has Indo-Chinese vegetables and chicken filling.
This one-pot and quick recipe is also freezer friendly. And you can also air-fry these which is a super convenient snack idea and healthy
egg roll wrapper
1. Start by placing chicken and all ingredients of seasoning in the bowl, mix well.
1. Now, sizzle chopped garlic in a wok or a large skillet for a few seconds without turning them golden.
1. Add the seasoned chicken and continue to cook. 2. Keep stirring until the chicken is cooked and the excess water dries.
1. Add chopped veggies and noodles, and stir fry on medium heat for 5 minutes.
1. Then remove from heat and set aside and let the mixture cool slightly before rolling. Make sure the veggies are not overcooked. Just stir fry until everything is very hot and mixed thoroughly.
1. Now make wheat flour slurry to seal the end of the egg roll by mixing flour with water until it forms a smooth paste
1. To fold the chicken egg rolls easily, fold the top corner tucking in the filling tightly. Then the right and left corners towards the center, the corners will overlap.
1. Deep fry on medium heat for 3-4 minutes until golden and crispy. Transfer Egg roll to a paper towel-lined plate and let the oil drain, before serving.
By Mariam Sodawater