Ditch your commercial soda and enjoy these simple plum juice recipes. Just make the basic plum syrup and use it to make any plum drink.
Use this basic syrup to make plum drink, plum juice and lemonade. A delicious way to enjoy chilled fruit goodness in hot summers.
1. Wash and deseed plums. No need to skin it. The skin has flavor, color, and nutrition..
1. Take plum, sugar, and water in a vessel.
1. Cook it until the plums are soft and melting.
1. Blend the plum mixture using a food processor or immersion blender until it forms a smooth syrup.
1. Chill the plum juice with some ice, flavor with some lemon soda or water and enjoy.
By Mariam Sodawater