Easiest Chicken Cheese Paratha Recipe with frozen paratha
This crispy paratha makes a delicious snack. Serve immediately.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Resting time 30 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 5 Paratha
- 10 Frozen Paratha
- oil to fry
For mince stuffing
- 250 grams chicken mince
- 3 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 1½ tablespoon seekh masala
- ½ teaspoon cumin powder
- 2 medium green chillies chopped
- 2 tablespoon chopped green coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
Take all the ingredients of mince stuffing in a bowl and mix well. (See notes 1)
Divide stuffing into five portion for five paratha.
Smear a pan with oil and keep it on lowest heat. Place a frozen paratha on it. Then spread a layer of mince stuffing on it. Top it with cheddar and mozzarella cheese.
Cover paratha with anther frozen paratha and seal the sides by pressing with a fork.
Flip the paratha. Cook each side for 1-2 minutes on medium slow heat until golden.
Slice into triangles and serve with ketchup or chutney. Enjoy!
- Cook paratha on lowest flame while you assemble mince and cheese over it. Then increase heat to medium and fry completely until golden.
- You can always adjust spices in mince to do that. Make a bite size peti of mince and cook it by heating on a pan. It should be spicy since paratha will undermine some flavours. Adjust if needed then make your paratha.
- Remember the cheese will also bring some salt so be careful and don’t add extra salt.