Cauliflower egg fried rice
Hide your cauliflower in this healthy recipe! So yummy just like fried rice.
- 1 (650 gram) head cauliflower
- 2 tablespoon oil divided
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- ½ teaspoon red chilli flakes
- ½ teaspoon cumin seeds or powder
- 1 chicken stock cube smashed
- ½ medium carrot finely chopped
- ½ capsicum finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon black pepper powder
- 2 tablespoon soya sauce
- 1 stalk green onion finely sliced
Wash and remove florets of cauliflower. Chop floret in rice like pieces in an electric chopper and set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pan and fry garlic, red chilli flakes, cumin and chicken cube for 15 sec on medium heat.
Mix in carrots and capsicum, fry for one more minute.
Reduce heat and push vegetables on one side of pan. On empty side, heat another tablespoon of oil and break two eggs. Sprinkle black pepper and stir to cook the egg.
Now mix cauliflower rice and soya sauce. Stir and cook for 2 minutes. Garnish with green onions. Cauliflower rice are ready.
Calories: 114kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 784mg | Potassium: 133mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1967IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 1mg