Keto Chicken Tikka masala recipe
This is keto / low carb version of tikka masala that taste great in lettuce wraps, with cauliflower rice, keto roti or even great with any veggie salad.
Servings 2 servings
- 1 pound (450 grams ) boneless and skinless chicken thigh, cut in ¾ cubes (you can use chicken breast too but thigh has more fat)
- 2 tablespoon Chicken Tikka Spice Mix
- 2 tablespoon yogurt (1g carb)
- ½ tablespoon garlic minced or paste (1g carb)
- 1 tablespoon ginger minced or paste (1g carb)
- 1½ tablespoon tomato paste (3g carb)
- 2 tablespoon butter
- ⅓ cup heavy cream (2g carb)
- 1 tablespoon dried fenugreek leaves (optional)
- 2-3 tablespoon cilantro leaves
Take chicken, tikka masala, tomato paste, ginger, garlic and yogurt in a large bowl, mix well.
Now, heat butter in a pan and add marinated chicken, cream and ¼ cup water. Cover the pot and cook on medium heat for 15 minutes.
When chicken is cooked, add fenugreek leaves and simmer for few minutes until a little layer oil rises on top of curry.
Simmer the chicken until desired consistency is reached. Garnish with cilantro and serve with keto rice or naan.
Serve this tikka masala in lettuce wrap with stir fry zucchini, and cream cheese.
*You can substitute zucchini with bottle gourd.