Dynamite Chicken Recipe
Drizzle sauce over chicken just before serving. A great recipe for an appetiser.
Servings 4 Servings
- 500 grams boneless chicken breast cut in cubes
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoon sriracha sauce or less to taste (See notes for substite)
- 2 tablespoon ketchup
- ½ tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder or paste
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon any dried herbs I used oregano
- ½ cup wheat flour (See notes for substitue)
- ½ cup cornflour / cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon any dried herb
- Oil to fry
- 4-5 Fresh Lettuce
- Green onion for garnish
Dip marinated chicken first in egg wash. Then coat thoroughly with flour mixture.
Fry chicken in hot oil on medium-high heat until crispy. Remove chicken to a plate. Drizzle some sauce on it and serve.
Alternately, you can thoroughly coat chicken with sauce. Serve in an ice cream glass on a bed of lettuce. Garnish with spring onions.
- Siracha Sauce: Use any spicy ketchup to substitute siracha like chilli garlic sauce.
- Spice Preference: Reduce siracha sauce measures to half if your sauce is very spicy.
- Wheat Flour: Substitute with plain flour, almond flour or tapioca flour)
- Fry chicken as needed.
- Drizzle or coat with sauce right before serving.