Sweet corn coconut soup recipe with corn cobs
A clear thin soup with sweet corn flavors and coconut richness.
- 4 large corn thickly sliced with cobs
- 2 tablespoon sugar , not required if using sweet corns
- 2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- 4 tablespoon coconut milk powder or coconut cream
- 10 cups or 2½ liter of water or as required
Put sliced corns, salt, sugar and chili powder in a pot ¾ full of water.
Cook over night on medium low heat for around (6-8 hours).
Next day, add coconut milk powder and bring it to boil.
Adjust salt and sugar as per taste.
Serve with sliced corn cobs.