Breaded crispy Fried chicken
The seasoning is amazing and the chicken taste so yum! Just be careful that the chicken is cooked on low heat and cooked through while frying.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 16 minutes
Resting time 30 minutes
Total Time 56 minutes
Servings 2 servings
- ½ tablespoon parsley
- 2 teaspoon red chilli powder or less to taste
- 1½ teaspoon garlic powder*
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 2 chicken breast (tenders removed)
- 1 tablespoon yogurt ,helps tenderise
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon mustard sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared seasoning
- 2 tablespoons oil
- ½ cup sliced fresh spinach leaves packed or ¼ cup canned or boiled spinach
- 1 teaspoon of prepared seasoning
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste *
- 2 cream cheese triangles or cubes*
- ¼ cup water
- 5 tablespoon flour
- 2½ teaspoon of prepared seasoning
- 1 eggs beaten
- ½ cup bread crumbs or cornflakes
- Oil to fry
While chicken marinates let us prepare stuffing. In a pan heat oil, then add spinach , prepared seasoning ,tomato paste, cheese triangles and water. Cover the pot and cook for 7 minutes until spinach is tender.
Remove the lid and cook further until it forms a thick sauce.
Make deep cavity in chicken breast by making deep cuts in the outer side of breast. Then stuff the filling in the cavity. Set aside.
Mix 2 teaspoon of prepared seasoning with flour in a bowl. In another bowl, beat an egg with ½ teaspoon of prepared seasoning. Keep bread crumbs in third bowl. Set all three bowls in a line.
Dip each chicken breast carefully in flour, dusting off any excess flour. Then dip in egg wash and finally coat with bread crumb. (You can also coat with crushed cornflakes.)
Shallow fry breaded chicken breast for 10 minutes, 4-5 minutes on each side, until crispy and golden.
- You may substitute 1 teaspoon garlic powder with 1 teaspoon garlic paste.
- Add garlic paste in chicken marination and skip garlic in seasoning.
- You can substitute 1 tablespoon tomato paste with 1 fresh tomato diced, but then you have to cook longer until tomato melts and water dries.
- You can substitute 2 cream cheese triangles with 3 tablespoon of cream cheese.