Corn Pasta Cucumber Salad Recipe
A delicious salad to serve along grilled chicken, steak or seafood.
- 2½ cup raw penne pasta (or macaroni)
- 4 cup cucumber cubbed (8 cucumbers)
- 1 can corn (juices drained)
For French dressing
- 1 cup ketchup
- ½ cup oil
- 1 tablespoon mustard sauce
- 2 tablespoon sugar or more
- 4 tablespoon vinegar
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 2 green chillies
- 1 medium onion cut in 8 pieces
Boil pasta with salt as per instruction on the packet, drain water and cover pasta with thin layer of oil. Set aside.
Place all in ingredients of French dressing in bowl. Blend until smooth.
In large bowl, mix pasta, cucumber, corn and French dressing throughly until just combined.