Spinach Corn Salad
A refreshing salad packed with nutrition. Serve chilled!
Servings 5 servings
- 250 gm spinach stems removed and washed (palak)
- 1 ½ cup greek yogurt (gari dahi)
- ½ teaspoon pepper powder (kali mirch)or less
- ½ teaspoon cumin roasted and grounded (bhuna kutta zeera)
- 1 tablespoon sugar (cheeni)
- salt to taste
- 1 ½ cup sweet corn (bhutta) boiled and cooled (I used frozen
- 1 cup cucumber
Wash spinach. Put two to three cuts into large leaves to make them bite size chunks. Set aside.
In a large bowl mix yogurt with salt, sugar, cumin and black pepper. Mix well.
Add corn, cucumber and spinach. Mix all together. Store in fridge. Place in the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Serve chilled.
Calories: 105kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 63mg | Potassium: 508mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 4917IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 123mg | Iron: 2mg