Mince Samosa Recipe
These are spicy, chatpatta samosa, enjoy with tamarind or mint chutney.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Servings 12 Samosa
For Qeema filling
- 250 mince mutton or beef
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste full
- ½ tablespoon coriander roasted and grounded
- ½ tablespoon cumin roasted and grounded
- ½ tablespoon red chilli powder or more to taste
- ½ teaspoon all spice powder
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- ¾ teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2-3 medium green chillies finely chopped
- ¾ cup green onion finely chopped
- ¼ cup green coriander chopped
- ¼ cup mint leaves chopped
- 1 teaspoon chat masala or as per taste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Somasa Wraps Manda 12 or as required
- 2 tablespoon wheat flour mixed in little water to make paste.
In a pot, take wash mince, water and all spices. Cook for 15 minutes on medium flame or until water dries.
Let mince cool to room temperature than add all remaining ingredients of somasa filling.
Fill the samosa wrap with filling and seal the ends with wheat flour and water paste.
Fry samosa on medium heat for 3 minutes until crispy.
Serve with imli or spicy green chutney.