Peach Ice Cream Recipe (No-Churn)
Deliciously creamy peach ice cream packed with fruity flavors. The pulpy texture taste so delicious. Use fully ripened best tasting peaches.
Servings 12 servings (1.5 lt)
- 6-7 (650 g) peaches peeled, deseeded, and cut into chunks
- 2 cup whipping cream also called heavy cream, double cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-2 drop orange food color
Take peach chunks in a pan and cook for 5 minutes on medium heat until soft. Keep stirring frequently.
Remove from heat and mash the peach lightly.
(Pro Tip: Skip mashing and blend for smooth peach ice cream.)
Remove peach puree from the pan and set them aside to cool.
Take chilled whipping cream in a large bowl. Whip it until you see stiff peaks.
Add cooked peaches, condensed milk, and lemon juice. Mix with the help of a spatula.
Add 1-2 drops of orange color, if using. Mix thoroughly.
Transfer ice cream to a 1.5-liter container. Then cover it with butter paper or cling wrap. It should touch the surface of ice cream.
Chill for at least four hours in the freezer. Remove the ice cream 10 minutes before serving. Scoop and serve immediately.
- Peaches: Since peach is the main ingredient, use the best quality fully ripened peaches. If you like a very intense peach taste consider adding 2 tablespoons of peach drink powder (like tang peach). It will also enhance the color without food color.
- Cream: Fresh cream, double cream, tetra pack cream, whipping cream, and heavy cream all work here but are not low-fat cream.
- Store peach ice cream in an airtight container with plastic wrap on the top layer and at the back of the fridge. The cream should last for 2-3 months. (I bet it'll be gone before 2 weeks.
- You can skip food color.
- Peach cinnamon ice cream: If you like to add some flavors to your ice cream you can add vanilla and/or cinnamon to your peach ice cream.
Serving: 0.5cup | Calories: 272kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 66mg | Sodium: 57mg | Potassium: 296mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 916IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 124mg | Iron: 1mg