Step by step No bake Strawberry Cottage Cheese cake Recipe with video tutorial.
I wished to post this recipe for a very long time. Getting unsalted cream cheese here in is difficult. So, I created this recipe with cottage cheese. The recipe is super super simple. Just blend everything together and you are ready to go. We’ll be using gelatin in this recipe so the cheese cake sets well.
- You can set this cake in a regular dish too that has volume of 1½ litre or two 750 ml dishes.
- Blending filling altogether in a blender can be difficult so I suggest mix everything in bowl and then blend in 2-3 batches.
- You can also substitute strawberry with 2 cups of any other fruit pulp.
- This is a quite heavy and rich dish. Keep small serving, if planning it for a get together.
- For a strong strawberry flavor you can also add strawberry juice powder, like Tang.
This recipe is absolutely child of my brain and creativity, please leave a comment if you find it useful. Also, please link back if taking inspirations from this recipe.
My other similar recipe
Strawberry Cottage Cheese cake Recipe |Video
How to make Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe?
- 1 litre milk
- ½ kg yogurt
- 20 wheat biscuit crushed
- 4 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons gelatin
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 cup cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 25 strawberries I used frozen
- 3 tablespoon sugar or to taste
- 3/4 cup strawberry purée
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tablespoon corn flour
- Fresh strawberry to garnish
Keep a strainer lined with cheese cloth over a pot, set aside.
Bring milk to boil and turn off heat. Add yogurt and mix for few minutes until milk cuddles completely.
Now, pour the curdled milk over the cheese cloth lined strainer. Press the cheese lightly with a spatula to remove liquid whey. Set aside cottage cheese to cool until needed.
Mix crushed biscuits and butter. Set them in an even layer in a removable base pan. (You can also set it in a deep dish (1½ lt).
In a basin of hot water, keep a bowl and mix luke warm water and gelatin for few minutes until dissolved completely.
Blend strawberries, cottage cheese, cream, lemon juice and condensed milk in a food processor. (You might need to work in two batches.)
Finally, mix in bloomed gelatine and pour filling in the mould. Chill for 6 hours or preferably until set completely.
Mix all ingredient of sauce in a pan and bring it to bowl add little water if needed. Spread the sauce over cheesecake and chill again for 30 minutes.
Remove cake carefully from the mould, slice and serve.