Step by step recipe of easy instant noodle frittata without oven. It is very easy to make and so yummy. It’ll be all gone in no time. Cheese, eggs and noodles, isn’t it a perfect combination? The mayonnaise vegetable filling in center is added boost of flavors.
Frittata is an Italian dish, it literally means fried. This is a quick recipe of making frittata on the stove. Although, frittata is a breakfast dish but this center filled frittata can fit in a quick snack category.
It comes handy when you are craving for something to have with tea. Kids definitely love this snack. Instant noodles are unhealthy, I know, but kids still love 2-minute noodles. So, making a quick frittata out of instant noodle is a win-win situation for baby and mommy.
If you have some leftover spaghetti you can add it in this frittata instead of instant noodles and enjoy a guilt free snack.
In this recipe, we cook frittata in fry pan and flip it to cook both sides. If you find flipping tricky than just cook one side and grill for 5 minutes in oven to cook the top.
Few other similar recipes
Instant Noodle Vegetable Fritata Without Oven
Instant noodle and vegetable Frittata Recipe
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon chilli garlic sauce
- 2 tablespoon corn
- 3 tablespoon shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoon chopped capsicum
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 ½ teaspoon finely chopped green chilies - darmiyan hari mirch
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- ⅓ cup (60 grams) shredded cheddar cheese
Egg noodle mixture
- 1 instant noodle - (spicy flavor, like masala noodles )
- ½ cup water
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ chicken cube
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon red chilli powder
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoon oil
- Boil noodles in ½ cup water with half packet of taste maker. Let it cool.
- Mix mayonnaise, chilli garlic sauce, pepper and all vegetables in a bowl. Set aside.
- In another bowl break eggs. Mix in remaining half packet of taste maker, lemon juice, red chili powder, and chicken cube in egg. Whisk well. Now add instant noodles and mix lightly.
- Heat oil in a non stick fry pan on medium high flame. Add half of the egg noodle mixture and spread like an omelette. Reduce heat to medium.
- Make another layer of vegetable filling on egg noodle mixture. Spread shredded cheese all over the vegetable filling.
- Now pour remaining egg-noodle mixture. (Make layers quickly so egg base is not overcooked.)
- Now slide the omelette into a plate. Cover the plate with the hot frying pan. And flip carefully. Cook the other side for 1-2 minute or until cooked. Slide into a serving plate and cut into triangle pieces.
- Serve with ketchup.
Step By step recipe of Instant Noodles Vegetable Frittata without oven
Boil an instant noodle packet with ½ cup water and ½ taste maker.
Boil for 2 minutes, until cooked. Set aside and let it cool.
Mix mayonaise, chilli garlic sauce and pepper in a bowl.
Throw in all the vegetables.
Mix well and set aside.
Beat 4-5 eggs.
Add ¼ chicken cube, lemon juice and ¼ teaspoon red chilli powder and remaining taste maker.
Add instant noodles to egg mixture, mix well.
Heat oil in a non stick pan. Add half of the egg-mixture.
While the bottom side of egg- noodle mixture cooks, add a layer of veggie sauce and top in with mozzarella cheese.
Finally, pour remaining egg noodle mixture.
When bottom side of frittata is fully cooked. Slide a flat spoon under it and with help of spoon slide the frittata into a plate.
Now, put the non- stick pan on top of plate and flip the frittata like omelette to cook the other side.
Cook the other side until golden brown. (Bring egg mixture together in a round circle with a spoon). Slide the frittata into a plate. Serve with lemon slices.