Step by step Plum drink recipes with photos of each step.
I have a secret to share. This summer, I’m obsessed about plums. Everybody at home feels same. We are having this plum jam in breakfast and also as snack with toast around tea time. Then, we love this Plum margarita and the Plum lemonade.
I served this Plum margarita to few guests on hot summer afternoon and everyone felt it was super refreshing. After all nothing can beat the goodness and energy of real fruit drinks.
Best thing is that, these drink are super easy to make but they look really fancy with little effort. I just make this plum syrup and from it, I can make a slushy plum lemonade or this fizzy plum margarita.
I shared a recipe for just 500 grams fresh plums but feel free to double or triple recipe and freeze the syrup is small jars or cubes. And you can use it as required. Since, the concentrate has high sugar content, you can also store the concentrated syrup in fridge for few days.
Other similar drink recipes
How to make plum drink recipes from fresh plums
Syrup recipe for plum drinks
- 500 grams plums, ,pitted
- 1 cup sugar , or more to taste
- ¼ cup lemon juice, or more
- ½ cup water
- Put all in a pot in a stainless steel pot on medium heat and boil for 15 minutes until soft.
- Let the syrup cool, then blend. The concentrate syrup is ready.
Plum Margarita Recipe
Plum Margarita Recipe
- ⅓ glass chilled water, plus ice cubes
- ⅓ glass plum syrup
- ⅓ glass lemon soda, like sprite or 7 up
- Mint leaves , for garnish
- Mix water, ice and syrup. Pour in glass and top with lemon soda. Garnish with mint leaves and serve chilled.
Plum Lemonade Recipe
Plum lemonade Recipe (Slushy)
For 1 glass Plum lemonade (slushy)
- 1 ½ glass ice cubes
- ½ cup plum syrup
- Mint leaves, for garnish
- Put ice and syrup in a blender and pulse until all ice is crushed.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve with a straw immediately.
Step by step Plum drink recipes
Take plum, sugar and water in stainless steel pot and cook for 15 minutes until soft.
When the syrup is cool, blend well and store in fridge or freezer until required.
For Plum lemonade recipe (Slushy)
Put plum syrup and ice in a blender and pulse until ice is slushy for about a minute.
Garnish with mint and serve immediately.
For Plum Margarita Recipe
Mix syrup, water and ice. Fill this syrup in a glass and top with lemon soda and mint leaves.