Peaches are love and having fresh peach juice drink can feel like a romantic date in summers. When the sun is blazing hot and you just don’t want to eat a thing, this sweet and tangy drink is all you want to think.
The peach juice drink is lemony but not like peach flavored lemonade. It has a reasonably thick texture like store-bought juices but with extra freshness and energy boast of fresh peaches.
Fresh Peaches are best!
Obviously, fresh peaches are best for juicing and making a refreshing drink. They are loaded with nutrients and energy so I recommend using fresh peaches for this recipe. You can read more about the benefits of peaches here.
Can I use tinned or frozen peach?
Now, let's say you have tinned or frozen peaches that you want to use. The taste won't be as great as fresh and the color will not be as vibrant. I recommend using tinned or frozen peaches in a peach cobbler and not for juices.
If you still have to juice it, adjust sugar if peaches have added sugar. The best way to do is to blend the peaches with just 3-4 tablespoon sugar. Do a taste of the peach drink and add more sugar only if needed.
How long peach juice last?
Peaches fairly retain their color and taste if stored properly. I recommend having fresh juice as fresh has more nutrition. You can store any leftovers in the fridge for 24 hours.
How to juice peach without a juicer?
You do not need a hard juicer to make peach juice because peaches have smooth flesh that turns almost into liquid upon blending without any residue or fiber. So you can easily juice a peach in a jar or immersion blender. Just peel a peach with a fruit knife before blending.
Non alcoholic peach drink with lemon soda
The taste of the peach drink is very refreshing and the kids just love it. It is non-alcoholic and frizzy due to the addition of Lemon soda that's exactly what attracts the kids most. If you do not want lemon soda, you can skip it. You can blend mint leaves with a peach for peach and mint drink. You can also make a peach smoothie with milk. Find A Girl worth saving's Peach Smoothie here.
Hungry for chilled summer drinks? Check these!
- Refreshing Summer Drinks
- Cucumber Lemon Juice with honey
- Mango Milkshake
- Jaggery Drink, gur ka sharbat
- Plum Drink
- Icecream Floats
- Kiwi Drink
- Ginger Lemonade
Peach Juice Drink Recipe
Peach juice Drink
- Jar blender
- 2 cups peach chunks, peeled and deseeded, about 3 to 4 peaches
- 2 cups water, chilled
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 cup ice
- Mint leaves, to garnish
For Peach Lemon Soda Drink
- 1 glass lemon soda, 7up or Sprite
- In a blender, place pours water then add peaches in the bottom then top with sugar, lemon juice, and ice. Blend for about a minute until smooth.
- Do a taste test adjust sugar if needed. You may add ¼ cup water if you like thin juice. (If making lemon soda then do not add water.)
- Pour the drink in the glasses, and serve with mint leaf garnish and peach wedges.
For Peach Lemon Soda Drink
- Alternatively, you can fill ¾ glass juice and pour lemon ¼ glass of lemon soda on top, garnish with mint and peach wedges, serve.