Step by step Crispy Fried Chicken Tenders Recipe with video tutorial.
This is one those recipes about which I’m super confident. These are meant to please. The double coating stays crisp and gives enough crunch. You can also fry them ahead and keep in oven until served.
The spice level is also balanced and makes it a good starter or appetizer. The cornflakes coating is plain so to balance that we add enough spice in marination and coatings. The taste is crispy and slightly spicy.
- To cut tenders out of chicken breast. First hammer each chicken breast lightly to flatten. Then cut the chicken breast diagonally. Divide longer strip in to two. Also slice thicker strips into two strip.
These strips will puff up slightly. Plus the coating will also make them thick so make sure chicken strip have less than ½ inch thickness .
My other similar recipe
How to make fried Chicken Tenders Recipe
Fried Chicken Tenders Recipe
- 1 (450 gram) chicken breast, , 450 gram, cut in strips
- 2 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon red chilli flakes
- ½ tablespoon red chilli powder, , adjust heat to taste
- ½ tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt or to taste, or to taste
- ½ cup cornflour
- ⅓ cup plain flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt or to taste
- ½ teaspoon red chilli powder
- ½ teaspoon oregano, , optional
- 2 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon red chilli powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups cornflakes, , crushed
- In a bowl mix all ingredients to marinate chicken. Set aside for 30 minutes or overnight in fridge.
- In a bowl mix ingredient of flour coating and set aside.
- In another bowl beat egg with salt and red chilli set aside.
- In another plate keep crushed cornflakes for coating.
- First coal all chicken strips with flour mixture. Then dip each strip in egg mixture and coat with crushed cornflakes.
- When all chicken are coated, in a wok deep fry them in small batches on medium heat for 4 minutes or until golden and crispy.
Step by step Crispy Fried Chicken Tenders Recipe
Put all ingredients to marinate chicken in a bowl.
Mix well and let it rest for at least 30 minites or preferably overnight in fridge.
Preps for Coating
Crush cornflakes.( You can grind in a processor for 1-2 pulse.)
Crushed lightly, for crispy texture. Set aside.
Beat eggs with red chilli and salt and set aside.
Mix seasoning in flour and set aside.
When chicken is marinated. First coat it in flour.
Then coat in egg mixture.
Finally in crushed cornflakes.
Like this. (Flatten the chicken in a tender shape while coating and press the coating.)
Repeat with all strips.
Deep fry on medium heat for 3-4 minutes until crispy.
Remove from and keep on a kitchen towel. Serve hot with any sweet dip or ketchup.
Looking forward to hear from you. Don’t forget to share this post on social media. Comment below to let us know your feedback.
Like, Comment, Subscribe to let us know your opinion and request. We are working everyday to bring best taste with easiest recipe.