Who doesn’t love a chilled glass of mint lemonade in scorching hot summer. But when some fresh mint is added to lemonade. The taste is simply boosted. This is a simple recipe for Ramadan Iftar Drink. Something that is easy to make and great in taste.
My other drink recipes
How to make mint lemonade?
- 4 cups cold water , divided
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ cup lemon / Lime juice
- 1 handful mint leaves , preferably organic
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Ice to chill
- Blend all ingredients with 1 cup water for 1 minutes.
- Then add remaining water and mix well.
- Strain the drink to remove bigger mint particles. (This step is optional.)
- Add ice and serve chilled.
Use Lime and good quality organic mint for best results.
Step by step recipe of mint lemonade.
Here are the ingredients of the mint lemonade.
Put all ingredients in the blender with one cup of water for 1 minute. Make sure mint is well blended.
Add remaining water and mix well.
Now strain the juice to remove bigger mint particles. But this step is optional. (If you don’t strain the juice, mint will form a cloud on drink. It looks good but the drink is not smooth.)
Straining is optional.
Add ice and serve chilled.