Who doesn’t love a chilled glass of mint lemonade in scorching hot summer. But when some fresh mint is added to lemonade. The taste is simply boosted. This is a simple recipe for Ramadan Iftar Drink. Something that is easy to make and great in taste.
My other drink recipes
How to make mint lemonade?
Mint Lemonade Recipe
- 4 cups cold water - , divided
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ cup lemon / Lime juice
- 1 handful mint leaves - , preferably organic
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Ice - to chill
- Blend all ingredients with 1 cup water for 1 minutes.
- Then add remaining water and mix well.
- Strain the drink to remove bigger mint particles. (This step is optional.)
- Add ice and serve chilled.