French Dressing recipe with Photos.
This is a simple, quick and easy dressing that goes well with fresh salads and spicy snacks.
It has sweet and sour taste with hints of garlic and onion. This dressing is often confused with Russian sauce which very similar to this sauce but actually different because Russian sauce calls for mayonnaise.
The French dressing is also called Catalina. I also make this corn and pasta salad with this dressing. You might like it too.
How to make French Dressing Recipe
French Dressing recipe
- 1 cup ketchup
- ½ cup oil
- 1 tablespoon mustard sauce
- 2 tablespoon sugar, or more
- 4 tablespoon vinegar
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 2 green chillies
- 1 medium onion, cut in 8 pieces
- 1 fistful coriander leaves
- Put all ingredients in the food processor .
- Blend until smooth.
- Transfer to clean dry jar and store in the fridge for a week oru until it tastse and smells good.