This is a simple, quick and easy dressing that goes well with fresh salads and spicy snacks.
It has a sweet and sour taste with hints of garlic and onion. This dressing is often confused with Russian sauce which is very similar to this sauce but actually different because Russian sauce calls for mayonnaise.
The French dressing is also called Catalina. I also make this corn and pasta salad with this dressing. You might like it too.
Hungry for more salad? Check these
If you try this recipe, I'd LOVE to hear your feedback in the comments. Your 5-ratings motivate me to do my best. Stay connected for more recipes and videos on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Youtube.
French Dressing recipe
- 1 cup ketchup
- ½ cup oil
- 1 tablespoon mustard sauce
- 2 tablespoon sugar, or more
- 4 tablespoon vinegar
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 2 green chillies
- 1 medium onion, cut in 8 pieces
- 1 fistful coriander leaves
- Put all ingredients in the food processor .
- Blend until smooth.
- Transfer to clean dry jar and store in the fridge for a week oru until it tastse and smells good.