Step by step video tutorial of No bake lemon cheesecake recipe.
This is one of those recipes on blog, I can hand down call them fool-proof. I’ve made this number of times. In fact, I’ve been making this for 10 years. I use to make it in flan style. But making it a springform pan is so easy. The steps are super easy, the over all process is simple and ingredients are easily available.
The half cup lemon juice that we add in the cream cheese filling gives it a nice tarty flavour. The zesty lemon sauce give this dessert a delicious punch in the mouth. I’ve also tried this dessert without lemon sauce. I used chocolate sauce and walnuts instead and it still tasted scrumptious.
Do check the tips, I’m sure you’ll get more insight about the recipe.
Quick Tips For Variations No bake Lemon Cheesecake
- The lemon cream cheese filling has a universal quality. It matches well with many toppings. Instead of lemon sauce, you can pour black berry, strawberry, orange, plum, peach or other sauces with fruit pulp over the cream cheese cake once it is set.
- So drive your imagination and play with ingredients in hand and create your own version. Also send us a photo on our Facebook or Instagram.
- You can also add ½ cup cream cheese to it if you like it rich. But I think it is just right.
- This dessert can also be set in a 1 litre casserole or similar dish if springform pan is not available.
- You can make biscuit base without almonds too but roasted almonds really give crunchy kick to the plain biscuit and butter.
You can check my post about tips of working with gelatin here if your gelatin won’t set easily.
My other dessert recipes
Mango delight recipe
Video Tutorial: No bake Lemon cheesecake recipe
How to make No bake Lemon Cheesecake Recipe?
If you try this recipe or any other recipe from my site, please share on social media with #loveRecipe52 or tag us on Facebook and Instagram @recipe52.
- 10 hard biscuit , like Marie
- 4 wheat biscuit
- 1 fist almonds ,roasted and coarsely grounded
- 50 grams butter
- 1 (400 grams) tin condensed milk
- 200 ml cream
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon gelatin powder
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¾ tablespoon corn flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup water
- zest of 2 lemon
Crush both biscuits coarsely in grinder.
Now mix crushed almond and butter in biscuit.
Place the mixture in springform pan (7 inch) and press with a flat and heavy object to form an even layer of base. Place in the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
Place a heat proof bowl over hot water bath. Mix 2 tablespoon of gelatin powder with ½ cup warm water. Stir at regular intervals until fully dissolved.
Mix condensed milk, cream, lemon juice and milk in a bowl. Now add bloomed gelatin and mix well. Pour cream cheese filling over biscuit base.
Refrigerate again for at least 2-4 hours until set.
Mix all ingredients of lemon sauce and heat over a pan with constant stirring until thickened.
When cream cheese filling in set pour lemon sauce gently over the cream cheese filling.
Slice the cake and serve.
This dessert can also be set in a 1 litre casserole or similar dish if springform pan is not available.
You can add 1/2 cup cream cheese to it if you like it rich.
You can make biscuit base without almonds too but almonds really give crunchy kick to the plain biscuits.
Like, Comment, Subscribe to let us know your opinion and request. We are working everyday to bring best taste with easiest recipe.
Pin It, Watsapp, Share! Let everyone know you discovered this amazing recipe. SHARING IS CARING!
Pin this image for later reference!