Oreo balls with condensed milk
Step by step recipe of Oreo Truffles with condensed milk.
While Oreo is a favorite among st everyone. Oreo balls can be made with cream cheese or condensed milk. Oreo balls with condensed milk are sweet so I suggest making small balls. While Oreo balls with cream cheese have to be stored in fridge. These Oreo truffles with condensed can be stored at room temperature. This makes these bite sized balls really great for serving in parties. If making a double of this recipe, work in 2 batches as the dough gets crumbly if kept for long time.
If you are looking for truffles recipe here are
How to make Oreo balls with condensed milk.
Oreo Condensed Milk Truffles
- 356 gm 1 packet Oreo - (36 cookies)
- ¾ tin condensed milk - at room temperature
- 400 gm chocolate of your choice - bitter or semi sweet is recommended
- Crush Oreo cookies with its cream filling in an electric mixer to make a fine powder.
- Pour 1/2 condensed milk first. Mix well and then add more to make a fine paste like a cookie dough. (Adjust condensed milk measures, if required.)
- Make 1 inch balls with mixture. Work quickly as the dough tends to get dry and crumbly.
- Freeze the balls for 20 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in microwave by heating with interval of 10 sec and stirring in between.
- Dip each ball in the chocolate and lift each truffles with the help of fork place it on the butter paper.
- Sprinkle color sprinkles. Oreo condensed milk balls are ready.
Stays good in fridge up to 10 days or more.
Step by step Oreo balls recipe with condensed milk.
Unwrap all Oreo cookies.
Grind them in a mixer with its creamy filling.
Add condensed milk little by little and mix well. Keep adding condensed until it forms a cookie dough like mixture.
The mixture should be soft and pliable.
Make 1 inch balls.
Melt chocolate on double boiler or in microwave with interval of ten seconds and stirring in between. Drop each ball in chocolate and lift it with a fork. Keep each ball on the cookie sheet lined with butter paper again.
Let the chocolate set completely before transferring to the airtight container.