Carrot Soup With Orange Juice
Light sweet and sour soup with healthy goodness!
Servings 8 serving
- 2 cups fresh carrot juice
- 1 cup fresh orange juice I used Kennow
- 4 cups chicken stock , I used 2 chicken cubes and 4 cups water
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 tablespoon flour
- ½ tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tin corns kernels
- 2 teaspoon salt or as per taste
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2-3 cups water
Mix carrot , orange and chicken stock together. Set aside.
In a pot heat oil, butter, garlic and flour. Fry for 1 minutes.
Slowly pour juice-stock mixture and stir constantly to avoid lumps. When the mixture is smooth, pour all the remaining juice stock mix.
Next add remaining ingredients water, corn , salt and pepper.
Bring the soup to boil and simmer for 5 minutes on medium flame. Delicious soup is ready.