Baked Mashed Potatoes Recipe
A yummy and easy way to make delicious mashed potatoes. They go well with stakes and burgers.
Servings 4 servings
- 500 gram potatoes
- ½ small onion , finely chopped
- ½ tablespoon garlic 1 tablespoon for strong garlic taste
- 3 tablespoon salted butter
- 3 tablespoon cream cheese or cream
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 egg
- ¼ - ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt or to taste
- 2 tablespoon bread crumbs
- A pinch of dried oregano
Boil potatoes with salt until fork tender. Peel and mash potatoes until smooth.
Add all the ingredients except garnish and blend with immersion blender or food processor. It will have smooth, slightly sticky consistency.
Transfer mashed potato to a baking dish and top with bread crumb. (The height of mashed potato in dish should be 2 inch or more.)
Bake in preheated oven at 350 F for 7 minutes until hot. Then broil it for 1-2 minutes until you see golden spots on breadcrumbs.